Hike Messenger: One of the most popular Android messaging applications was Hike Messenger. Hike application developed with love in India. This was the instant messaging service application for Smartphones used over the internet for communication. So am here to share and explain the latest features of the app where you can perform best things which you are unable to do in the other apps. From this blog, you can download the Hike Messenger Apk for free and try this amazing app to send files people around you within up to 100meters.
Most of the messaging applications require an internet connection to send messages even with a 2G network. Unlike all the other apps it bypasses the internet connection up to a short range of 100meters or over 300 feet. By installing Hike messenger Apk you can send and receive text messages, graphical stickers, emojis, music, video, contacts, location and voice clips.
Even though you can make free calls through Wi-Fi or internet connectivity and possible for conference calls up to 100 people. Usually, on the user’s device messages are stored and data can’t be backup to Hike server. Now you can move this application on your SD Card. The messages on Hike are now encrypted by 128 bit SSL or Wi-Fi.
Why Do You Need Hike Messenger:
- Stories: Easily you can share your moments with a camera freely. Where you can share everything with your dear ones on Hike as a story and every story lasts for 48 hours and then it disappears automatically.
- Hidden mode: Allows to hide the chat that you want to keep as private from the world. No one can access your chat unless they have your password. Now your conversations are secure and protected from anyone who takes your Smartphone.
- Privacy: With the help of Hike Messenger you can say Goodbye to strangers. You can hide your last seen and status update by switching in Hike and the privacy feature helps a lot.
- Hike Offline: If you are unable to text your friends who are not in online you need not worry. But the Hike figures out whether your friends in offline and then sends your messages through an offline SMS at no co cost. If they reply to your message you can get that in Hike.
- Free Hike2SMS: A new built in feature of Hike can now able to send a free Hike SMS to non Hike SMS. Still, you can message to your friends who don’t have a Hike account through free Hike SMS only in India. This was for free.
Features of Hike Messenger:
Really Hike has come with many best features. Here I am going to discuss a few features of Hike in this guide.
- Stickers: Through Hike, you can send unlimited stickers to express yourself in a cool way.
- Chat Themes: Supports for a 2-way theme for everyone background chat. When you change the chat theme this automatically changes to your friends also.
- Easy to Share: You can share pictures, videos, music, audio files, location, contacts and much more on Hike.
- Group Chat: Hike supports for a group chat or chat one on one or individually. Almost a maximum of 1000 members can create a group for your dear and loved ones.
- The group calls: You can have a conference call with the maximum of a 100 people at once.
- Hike Video and Audio Call: Just with a single tap you can start either a video or audio calling.
- Share: A possible way to share unlimited documents and files in any format like PDF, MS Office and ZIP, mp3 and much more.
How To Download Hike Messenger :
Hike messenger Apk file can be downloaded either from Google Play Store or via Apk file. If the application doesn’t work in Play Store you can have it for free through an apk file. Follow all the specified steps in detail way to download Hike messenger apk from this blog.
- Download Hike apk file from the web browser on your device.
- After downloading the apk file you need to change your device settings.
- Go to App drawer and click to open “Settings”.
- Scroll down for “Security” settings.
- Click to enable “Unknown Sources” from your Android device settings to access the app.
- Specify a location for the app and click to open.
- Now install the apk file on your Android device.
- A few minutes of time takes for the installation process and wait until it completes.
- After installation, you may find apk file icon on your home screen.
- Click to open the Hike application.
- After app gets opened click on “Get Started”.
- Select your country and enter your mobile number for OTP verification.
- Click on “Next” from the top corner of a screen.
- You are required to confirm your number and click to press “Confirm”.
- Click to set up your personal data such as name, DOB, Profile picture.
- Finally, you are successfully installed Hike Messenger on your device enjoy all its features.
The information that I have mentioned here might be helpful to download the Hike apk file for Android device. If you have any doubts regarding this issues can comment us below.