Sometimes you keep working hard but still do not get results. You may be posting 30-50 articles each day but still you can see that you are not growing. What could be possibly wrong here? Why are people not interested in visiting you? Why you are still at the 4th-5th page. How could you fix this problem?
Why you are not getting ranked high
There could be a lot of reasons as to why your rank is not rising up. But the most common of them are:
- You are using broad keywords. Broad keywords have the highest amount of search volume and that is why they have the highest amount of bounce rate. Conversion is too less. If you are targeting a keyword like ‘marketing’ you are clearly wasting your time.
- You lack enough SEO knowledge to do it by yourself. You must have learnt the basic but that does not mean that you are good enough to do it all by yourself.
- Your content lacks quality. Maybe the content you are writing is not of good quality and that is making people losing interest in you.
How to fix these issues
You can fix these issues easily. All you need is patience and a clear mind:
- Use longtail keywords instead of broad. Longtail keywords are easier to rank and have low bounce rates. The conversion rate is also high.
- You can take SEO services[ทำ seo, which is the term in Thai] from an expert. An expert would know what to do and how to do it. He would help you rank faster.
- Work on your content. Post content that is of some use to your target audience. Make it relevant to people. It must either solve any of their problems or provide new information.
Use these methods to fix your issues and rank higher on search engines easily.