Like every company, you want to have customers for your products and services. Customers are the A&O in our economy because, without customers, the best products and services are of no use.
Of course, you can pay high costs for television and print advertising to market a product and create or strengthen an image. Or send your sales team on a cold call every month to attract new service customers.
Advantages of Online Marketing:
- Target group-specific speeches
- Potential customers can be targeted before buying decisions
- Significantly lower costs than traditional marketing
- Tracking opportunities about the success of campaigns and thus the chance to intervene promptly and optimize the campaign
- The majority of your customers get information in advance on the Internet!
- The mobile Internet connects the real and virtual world! Internet as a constant companion and thus the medium of the future.
Cost Reduction Through Search Engine Optimization
Visitors to specific search queries can also be generated without having to pay for each click. The keyword is search engine optimization. By positioning your website to the desired search queries in the organic Google search, you will not only save costs in the long term but also bring other types of visitors to your website. Many Internet users do not click on paid advertising on Google or pay attention to banners (so-called banner blindness).
Online Marketing For Your Company
The sketched information provides a rough overview of what is ultimately possible with online marketing. There is a suitable online marketing service(รับ ทำการ ตลาด ออนไลน์ which is the term in thai)strategy for every company. I am happy to help you find the right online marketing strategy. With flexible models, I can build up the competencies in your company as required through training/workshops or online marketing measures.