Every Australian needs a visa to go to China, whatever the reason for their visit. With no Chinese visa, entry into China is going to be denied.
The kind of Chinese visa needed is determined by the objective of your visit – Business, Employment, Student, Journalist, Transit and Tourist. If you’re planning a vacation, you may need a Chinese Tourist Visa (L Visa).
While visa application services can be found, acquiring a Chinese Tourist Visa is a reasonably easy process if you want to set up this yourself, provided due care is taken through the application. Incomplete applications is going to be came back and effectively cause unnecessary delays. Make sure all information on a credit card applicatoin before you apply.
1. Search the web site from the Embassy from the People’s Republic of China around australia to locate info on where one can obtain a Chinese Visa (locations change from condition to condition), how you can apply and download the applying forms.
2. Develop a Chinese Visa Form and fix a passport photograph –
The approval obtainable in the website
All passport photos posted for any Chinese Visa should be taken having a serious expression and become of passport regulation format
Make sure that every portion of the form is completed, using N/A when the section isn’t relevant
3. Provide information on your departure date, including –
Flight details and itinerary
Confirmed hotel accommodation details
Evidence of departure date after your trip to China
Supporting documents won’t be came back once a credit card applicatoin is lodged and changes can’t be made. Make copies of documents in advance.
4. Your passport should have a minimum of six several weeks validity in the date you intend to depart China for any tourist visa and a minimum of two blank pages.
5. Applications are only able to be produced one or two several weeks prior to the planned date of the arrival in China. A Chinese single entry visa is generally valid for 3 several weeks, beginning in the date from the application. Apply too soon as well as your visa could expire before your vacation is finished.
6. A processing fee will apply. The price depends upon the kind of visa requested and also the time period of the processing time needed. Normal applications usually take four business days to process. An expediting services are available too.